Dancing Stars

Dancing Stars
Dancing Stars can be found on the cover of the American Patchwork & Quilting calendar for 2011. It's the month of February.

SPRING FLING is located in Volume 6 of Better Homes and Gardens Quilt-Lovers' Favorites.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

August 29, 2013


I have not been very good about updating.  Sometimes time just flies when you are having fun and some things just do not get done!  After much thought, I decided after 18 years being American Patchwork & Quilting's technical editor that it was probably time to devote more time to home and family and I let the editors know last year that April 30 would be my last day of working for them.  It was a great ride and I loved every minute, the people I worked with were great, I learned a lot about magazines and quilting.  Met some great people and have great memories of the job.  I also love to design and make quilts so leaving them will allow me more time to do my quilting.

I just finished a wall hanging by Laundry Basket Quilts  and so happy to have it finished before Fall arrives.  Usually I finish something way past the season that it is intended to be hung.

No comments:

Post a Comment